Location: Stuttgart (GER)
Team leader (m/f/d) Architecture
We design and create individual and impressive design concepts for our clients. In the areas of retail, health, hospitality and asset, the range of services extends from strategic consulting to the creation of customized designs and execution planning. Based on the experience of more than 45 years and almost 5000 successful projects, HEIKAUS shows what really counts for our customers. Everything from one source. This action is based on our values: competence, honesty, reliability and warm-heartedness.
full-time (40 h/week)
- As a team leader, you are on fire for architecture and continue to advance your area through effective measures. This includes the professional and personal development of the architecture team of about 10 employees.
- You will be responsible for your own projects and those of the architecture team.
- With your creativity you design unique architectural and interior concepts, which you fill with emotions through mood boards, color and material collages. In doing so, you implement the wishes and ideas of our clients (Lph. 1-4).
- Team – You not only work closely together in the architecture team but you are also the contact person for our project managers so that the designs can be successfully implemented.
You can score with:
- Your attitude – you always want more, have high standards for your drawings and yourself, and love a challenge!
- Your experience in technical drawing in interior design. You are a technical draftsman/product designer, wood technician, interior designer, master carpenter, or work preparation in a carpentry shop.
- Your passion for detail. Because you know that a design is only as good as the quality of the details and can only be fully appreciated with equally good detailed planning!
- Your qualities – creativity, initiative, ability to work in a team and a high degree of independence.
- Your skills – You have a good command of CAD, at best AutoCAD, and speak very good German. Good English and French skills are desirable.
You can look forward to:
- Independent work, direct communication, exchange within the team, quick decisions and a warm-hearted interaction with each other.
- Varied and high-quality projects from exclusive customers that distinguish your work at HEIKAUS.
- An attractive salary, a tax-free monthly bonus and a company pension plan.
- Team outings, barbecues in the summer, convivial Christmas parties – we like to celebrate successes together!
Do we have aroused your curiosity?
Then send us your application documents (including salary requirements and your earliest possible start date).
Apply today for our team as team leader (m/f/d) architecture in Stuttgart!
»If you have any questions about your career at HEIKAUS. I am always available and looking forward to your call or e-mail.«
- +49 7143 969 29 18
Hessigheimer Straße 63