Location: Stuttgart (GER)
Apprenticeship as a technical product designer (m/f/d)
We design and create individual and impressive design concepts for our clients. In the areas of retail, health, hospitality and asset, the range of services extends from strategic consulting to the creation of customized designs and execution planning. Based on the experience of more than 45 years and almost 5000 successful projects, HEIKAUS shows what really counts for our customers. Everything from one source. This action is based on our values: competence, honesty, reliability and warm-heartedness.
You are creative and drawing is your passion?
Do you have the courage to create something out of the ordinary?
You feel comfortable in a dynamic team?
Wonderful – Then we are looking for you!
You will learn the foloowing tasks during your apprenticeship:
- Preparation of execution plans
- Technical elaboration of projects
- Assistance in the determination of masses and sqm areas
- Functional and assembly-oriented design and presentation of products, individual parts and assemblies using AutoCAD LT
- Carrying out all necessary calculations
- Creation of all necessary production data for graphic elements
- Successfully completed secondary school or higher
- Good spatial imagination
- Systematic, careful and analytical way of working
- Very good knowledge of German, knowledge of English is desirable
You can look forward to:
- A modern, new office in an attractive and convenient location
- A tax-free allowance
- Coffee and mineral water to keep you well supplied at your desk
- Team events, barbecue in summer, christmas party – we like to celebrate successes together!
- And much more!
Do you feel addressed? Then apply by e-mail or via our contact form! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Apply today for an apprenticeship as a technical product designer (m/f/d) in Stuttgart!
»If you have any questions about your career at HEIKAUS. I am always available and looking forward to your call or e-mail.«
- +49 7143 969 29 18
Hessigheimer Straße 63